The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farzad Rezai
Dr. Farzad Rezai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lock Haven, PA, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Rezai is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System, Sunbury Community Hospital and Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Farzad Rezai has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Farzad Rezai has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Farzad Rezai has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Farzad Rezai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rezai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Sunbury Community Hospital
Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
10 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Farzad Rezai Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Farzad Rezai's office for more information.
24 Cree Dr Lock Haven, PA : (570) 893-5034
624 N 59th St Milwaukee, WI : (203) 738-9247
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farzad Rezai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lock Haven, PA.