Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farzad H Sabet has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 24
I have been seeing Dr. Sabet for a few years and have always been above and beyond satisfied with the care I have received. The staff is always friendly and everyone takes time with you and everyone is very patient answering any questions you have. (I tend to ask alot) It is a pleasure to go to an office you are not feel rushed at. I appreciate all Dr. Sabet has done and continues to do for me.
I highly recommend Dr. Sabet with ShastaOrtho Spine Institute in Redding, CA. Dr. Sabet was thorough and within three weeks was able to get my pain under control with Physical Therapy, medication for my Spinal Arthritis, and exercises. Within 24 hours of the first visit I had a visit, an X-ray and an MRI and injections and given the medication to help with the Arthritis. He is a caring, professional doctor and I am soooo grateful for his listening to me and evaluating my problems quickly. I have now had further injections and am doing well. My nephew is an Orthopaedic RN working at a hospital in Redding and he said this is where I needed to go...my brother and his friend also had back surgeries with this Spine Insitute and their surgical team. ALL recommended I go there. I am so happy with the results after less than 2 months of treatments. Thank you, Dr. Sabet and your Institute for helping me achieve a less painful and a more productive life.
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Farzad H Sabet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsShasta Orthopaedics, 1255 Liberty St, Redding, CA
Dr. Farzad H Sabet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.