Dr. Farzad Sabet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzad Sabet?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

THE BEST IN 24 YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR PAIN RELIEF.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I have had back pain for the past 24 years. Dr. Sabet is the first to have the knowledge reduce my pain.

Dr.Sabet and staff

Posted on July 21st, 2015

my experience with Dr. sabet was excellent ,he was very caring and spent time with me at all my appointments. He also was very informative about my condition and all of my treatments. I would highly recommend him and have great respect for him. He helped me a lot . His staff was also great.

Dr. Sabet provides excellent care

Posted on May 18th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sabet for a few years and have always been above and beyond satisfied with the care I have received. The staff is always friendly and everyone takes time with you and everyone is very patient answering any questions you have. (I tend to ask alot) It is a pleasure to go to an office you are not feel rushed at. I appreciate all Dr. Sabet has done and continues to do for me.

two thumbs up!

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Great bedside manner! Very compassionate and understanding. Highly recommend!

Best Place to Go for Neck and Back Problems

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Sabet with ShastaOrtho Spine Institute in Redding, CA. Dr. Sabet was thorough and within three weeks was able to get my pain under control with Physical Therapy, medication for my Spinal Arthritis, and exercises. Within 24 hours of the first visit I had a visit, an X-ray and an MRI and injections and given the medication to help with the Arthritis. He is a caring, professional doctor and I am soooo grateful for his listening to me and evaluating my problems quickly. I have now had further injections and am doing well. My nephew is an Orthopaedic RN working at a hospital in Redding and he said this is where I needed to go...my brother and his friend also had back surgeries with this Spine Insitute and their surgical team. ALL recommended I go there. I am so happy with the results after less than 2 months of treatments. Thank you, Dr. Sabet and your Institute for helping me achieve a less painful and a more productive life.

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Whenever you go to a new office,you always wonder how your care will be. I have always had excellent care at Shasta Orthopedic, Dr. Sabet is extremely thorough in answering any and all your questions. His concern over your overall quality of life is apparent, no quick visits leaving you with any questions about what is going on or what to expect. Any fear or anxiety over injections / procedures quickly diminishes with his excellent bedside manner. It is good to be able to talk to someone that shows genuine compassion about your pain and concern over how to make it go away..............

Excellent Doctor, Excellent treatment

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Dr Sabet truly cares about his patients. I came to his office with severe lower back pain. One of the PA's was certain I was going to have surgery. Dr Sabet had me standing upright and pain free within a couple of weeks. Thanks Again Dr. Sabet!!!

watch out!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Sabet mistook pain for a bad attitude and refused to treat a patient after a month and a half of worthless tests that only reiterated what was already known. Focused on a preexisting condition that we were not there for, refused to discuss pain and pain management, just said he could not treat patient and made patient leave. All, while looking down his nose at us like he thought we were ignorant hicks.

Dr. Farhard Sabet Shasta Orthopedics Spine Institute

Posted on March 27th, 2013

"Dr. Sabet has provided me the absolute best of care since I injured my back about a year and a half or so ago... Besides my injury I have degenetrive disc disease, arthritis, and slight scoliosis. His philosophy about treatment is to try every possible procedure before ever thinking of surgery. My friends with similar injuries have all gone to doctors that offered no alternative treatments, just went right to discussing fusion surgery. Dr. Sabet has performed cortisone (trigger point) injections and radio-frequency-lesioning (nerve deadening) procedures on my back, and I'm well on my way to a full recovery. Dr. Sabet also has excellent physician assistant's who have provided the upmost of care. Dr. Sabet is also working with my physical therapist (Dave) at Shasta Orthopedic's Spine Institute, who is experienced with treating athletes like myself, and also provides excellent treatment - to help me rebuild my strength and flexibility so I can return to kayaking and bicycling. Finally, to sum up this review, I'd like to say a big "Thank You" Dr. Sabet and staff.

Pain Management Contract d