- Albany Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farzana Afroze MD
Dr. Farzana Afroze, MD is a doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Farzana Afroze has 2 locations
Dr. Farzana Afroze has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Farzana Afroze has the following 1 expertise
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Farzana Afroze Accepts the Following Insurance
- 43 New Scotland Ave Albany , NY (518) 262-3125
- 43 New Scotland Ave Albany , NY 12208
More about Dr. Farzana Afroze
Dr. Afroze graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2007. She works in Albany, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Anesthesiology. Dr. Afroze is affiliated with Albany Medical Center.