Dr. Farzana K Irani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzana K Irani?

Love these doctors,I see Dr Farzana Irani for my GYN issues, she is very thorough, she takes the time to explain things to you, which is amazing in today's world. She also is very caring, compationate and accomodating. I would highly recommend these doctors for sure.

waste of years

Rude staff, neglectful doctors. My daughter nearly died in childbirth due to lackadaisical attitude. They try to pass off terrible symptoms as in your head or not really a problem. Years of suffering for nothing! Steer clear of this office - you are better of elsewhere! Another doctor diagnosed me in minutes.

disappointed

I am a current patient, who will not be returning. Firstly, I felt that Dr. Irani did not take my concerns seriously. I went to him due to pregnancy, and was told with any symptom I had, to take vitamins and breathe deeply. I was never examined or tested for anything unless I insisted. Recently I received a call in which I found out that I have pre-cancerous cells, indicating possible cervical cancer. Dr. Irani had these results for a year, and never told me. I just received a call to day from a nurse asking me if I had my follow up testing, since they had to delay them until after the birth of my daughter. Imagine my shock when I had no clue what the nurse was talking about. I'm now going in for further testing with a different doctor. I'm praying that this is a false alarm, since I could have done more about this if I only knew a year ago!! Just an added bonus, when I went for my first visit after the birth of my daughter, I told Dr. Irani how I wasn't feeling so well. I was experiecing some discomfort. He basically blamed it on me not losing my pregnancy weight yet, and vitamins. He never even checked my incision where I had my c-section. It seems irresponsible to me.

I have been visiting Dr. Irani for about 12 years. Rarely have I had to wait more than a couple minutes for an appointment. Examinations never feel rushed and Dr. Irani always takes her time to talk with you to discuss anything you have questions on. She always answers questions without making you feel uncomfortable for asking them.

Dr. Farzana K Irani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.