Dr. Fathalla Mashali Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

This doctor was an absolute monster who booked for patients every 15 minutes and provided malpractice services 7 days a week.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

dr mushali always treated me with respect. a smile and very careful not to see me fail. always urine tests, questions and caution.

You Give Good Med's to Me, Doctor..!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

If you're seeking a doctor who could care less about what your medical issues are and you're looking for a doctor who will allow you to self diagnose and self prescribe all the medications that you want then this is your doctor.

Fraud to private insurance companies & systemic collusion by staff

Posted on February 28th, 2015

We check periodically to see status of this greed driven man's plight with prosecution. There were scores of times I wanted to report him, but my husband had been a long term patient. I still thank God every day he has been shut down, but I am concerned that the government isn't going far enough with its current charges! What about Cigna, Blue Cross, state MassHealthcare's losses in the hundred of millions?? What about the complicity of staff, especially the two sisters in the Worcester office? Our insurances two companies were double billed, and charged $1,365.00 for a "visit" that never happened! Any discussions with MISHALI were comprised of investments, current events, and numerous other topics! There were a few times he nodded off to sleep!!! We have heard others report the same things. He created numerous newly minted drug addicted people! It sickens my heart and I want real retribution!!! We have kept all our records concerning this man of pain, hoping one day the government would ask for our help. Too bad they aren't digging deep enough to expose the real damages and fraud!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

He helped me with cronic pain when noone else cared!!

WAKE UP DONT PUT THIS KIND HEARTED MAN AWAY

Posted on December 15th, 2014

he has done NOTHING WRONG HE IS A DR WHO TOOK AN OATH NOONE ELSE WILL HELP THE UNFORTUNATE WALK A MILE IN PAIN THAN YOU MAY JUDGE FREE HIMGO AFTER THE @#$% tHAT WERE PATIENTS WHO TOOK HIS KINDNESS AS WEAKNESS HERION NOTHING TO DO WITH PAIN YOU KNOW WHO FLOODED ALL OF AMERICA WITH HERION (DEVILS JUICE ) GO AFTER THEM GET ILLEGAL DRUGS OFF THE STREETS NOT DRS WHO HELP

AWFUL

Posted on August 10th, 2014

he was awful, had no idea what he was doing and only wanted to give me strong pain medication, which I DID NOT WANT! I HOPE HE PAYS BIGGGGGGGG

Anesthesiologist

Posted on July 26th, 2014

It is because of unscrupulous people like you that the rest of us are treated unfairly. Burn in JAIL!

Best wishes to you and yours

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. mashali was truly remarkable !!! He fully understood the need for quality of life while living with chronic pain , without out him I have gained 40 lbs lost , friends family and interest in daily life activities as they have become very difficult to do , thank you for your service and wish you the best!!!!

Are You Kidding Me ?

Posted on March 19th, 2014

To all of those people claiming that Mashali was a good Dr. How's he looking to you now? Everything a Dr. isn't supposed to do was done to you. Does waiting four plus hours in a clinic waiting room sound right to you? Does being told your medication doesn't show in your urine test while taking an extended release medication sound right? Does it make sense to you when showing up for a scheduled appointment , being told that you aren't on the list? Do any of you really think your best interests were being considered? We all got punished for going to someone the state gave a license to. Now that he is closed, we are told by the very same people there isn't anything they can do for us. Sounds good? Reality check... That's all there is. One excuse after another. There are no laws to protect you..

abandoned

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Take those bills and use them to line your bird cage. This office told patients they would continue their care and hung everyone out to dry. They have abandoned everyone and "IF" you speak to anyone all you will get is lies, lies and more lies ! If it were me if I didn't use those bills for the bottom of my bird cage I would write on them "we will call you". That is their famous line to all abandoned patients.

billing

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

has anyone been receiving any past due bills from dr mashali,all of a sudden I am getting co-pay bills from 2012-2013,i have Medicare and blue cross blue shield, I was never asked for a copay before all of a sudden now I am being threaten with handing my account over to a collection agency, when I try to reach the billing department of dr mashali,i get a message saying calls can not be received, has anybody had any similar experience