Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fatima A Van Dusen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Fatima VanDusen is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. Her experience, knowledge, and foresight are extremely important in early detection of cancer. If she had not done her due diligence in exploring my health concerns, the early detection of endometrial cancer would have slipped past us and we would be experiencing a totally different outcome than the one we are enjoying now. Grateful is an understatement...of how my husband and I feel.
My daughter in-law went through 25 hours of labor with5 hours of pushing. The mid-wife called Doc. Fatima Van Dusen to take over the delivery. We were prepared to go through with a C-section, because of some complications. She was so good at her job, explaining to the family the different reasons the baby might be having a hard time coming out. She worked patently for about an hour and the little one finally made it through. The cord was part of the problem, but with her guidance my daughter in-law had a successful natural delivery. So happy such a skilled Doctor could be at her side. Great job Fatima! We all thank you, her mid-wife and all the nurses and staff.
I loved Dr Abdulai!!! she was so understanding and listened to every thing I had to say and helped me as much as possible. She cares so much for her patients. If she was running late she would tell you or have a nurse tell you depending on what's going on (babies don't wait for anyone lol) I highly recommend her to every pregnant women
Temple University Health System
Dr. Fatima A Van Dusen accepts the following insurance providers.
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColumbia Memorial Hospital, 2111 Exchange St, Astoria, OR
Dr. Fatima A Van Dusen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Astoria, OR.