Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford
Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA, with another office in Riverdale, GA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Astacio-Ford is affiliated with Henry Medical Center Inc, Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Astacio-Ford has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.