Dr. Fatima Hadi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fatima Hadi?

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Hadi is very easygoing and has a warm personality. I like her much better than my previous psychiatrist. Two of my family members also use Dr. Hadi and we are grateful for her help.

Great doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Caring. She listens to your concerns. I feel improvement in my condition. I recommend her.

5 star!

Posted on March 15th, 2016

She is awesome! I now, after being in her care, feel like God had intended me to feel. She honestly is a miracle worker for me.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

After waiting an hour we finally saw her. She is very unsure of herself and takes offense quickly when we told her that we waited for a long time. Very unsure of herself.

Never calls back, office staff is awful

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Please save yourself. Just a pill doctor. For the right price she will prescribe anything you want.

Posted on January 31st, 2015

She is never on time. Be prepared to wait over an hour to see her. Never on time ever!!

Highly recommended. Don't delay.Take your child to her ASAP.

Posted on November 26th, 2014

*Pros - We took our 6 year old son to Dr. Hadi based on recommendation of School nurse. We found Dr and staff to be very helpful and accommodating. She understands that special needs children have special needs... We wanted to give low dose medicines to our son if needed. Her low does medicines were very effective and we saw changes in our son from second day. Also the response from his school teachers was very positive. We were very glad that we took our son to Dr. Hadi. Also my wife and I had a argument right in front of Doctor during the first visit. Dr. Hadi and her staff were very understanding and helpful. *Cons - I had some issues while scheduling the first appointment. It could have been because of bad network, bad phone or something else. The benefits of going to this doctor were so high, that I am not willing to cut any stars for this minor fixable issue. The Doctor and the Assistant doctor both had very good Accents.

happy patient

Posted on July 1st, 2014

very caring and easy to talk to. would refer to other people

Ms

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I have been taking my daughter to Dr Hadi for two years now. I am myself a healthcare professional whom has during my career been in contact with numerous Doctors and nurses of various specialities. I am incredible impressed with Dr Hadi's level of compassion, empathy and her diligency. Not only is she highly competent but she also explains everything in detail and in a language that is easily understood for a layman as well as a teenager. She has made my daughter, whom intially in all honesty was not particularly thrilled with the thought of seeing a psychiatrist, very relaxed as she has the ability to make the client feel at ease. Nor I or my daughters have ever felt rushed or hurried during our visits which at times have been a bit more lengthy that anticipated. I can warmly recommend Dr Hadi.

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Compassionate and well worth any slight wait!

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I really love Dr. Hadi. When I lost insurance for 2 years I didn't have a doctor.. and when I finally got insurance again I called and was able to make an appointment fairly quickly. Dr. Hadi takes her time and really listens. I always trust she has my best interest in mind and she goes out of her way to make sure my treatment is the best possible treatment for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone! It is true that her office manager/husband is difficult to understand on the phone.. But he is always pleasant and accommodating... Thank you for helping me get my life on track Dr. Hadi!!!!