Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fatima Sayeed has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Fatima Sayeed has the following 7 expertise
- Women's Health
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 25
Possibly the most unprofessional, rude, cold, and judgmental doctor I have ever been to. I don't have the greatest insurance so I have been left with few doctors in my area of town to choose from. I have been with Dr. Sayeed for about a year now, but after my appointment last week I have decided to leave this poor excuse for a doctor. First off she rubs off any of my health concerns by saying, "Your fat!" Not you could lose weight, or dieting would be a good idea, just straight up saying your fat for every concern a rash, a lump, a back ache..."You're Fat!" But this last appointment pushed me over the edge. I cam to discuss my anxiety medication and the fact that I had new stresses in my life and the medicine wasn't effective and causing negative side effects. She felt the need to increase the dosage and to decrease another prescription medication's dosage by half that I said was working fine. She then made horrible references to my life choices and put me down for considering a change in my marital status. She told me that me and my husband need to be medicated(she has never met my husband, and this was the first visit he had ever been discussed). I left her office crying and feeling horrible, I was comforted by her angel of a nurse. The rest of the staff in this office are wonderful. But this doctor has no bedside manner and is hostile and should find a different profession, because being a doctor does not seem in line with her cruel and callous personality.
Expect an hour wait before your name is called then another 20-30 minutes before the Dr comes in. She doesn't bring your medical records into the room and doesn't bring up any issues from your previous visit. Unfortunate, The Affordable Care plan doesn't have many doctors in Houston, TX or I would change doctor.
Dr. Sayeed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Fatima Sayeed accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCy Fair Medical Partners, 8190 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 1500, Cypress, TX
Dr. Fatima Sayeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.