Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatma Khakoo
Dr. Fatma Khakoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khakoo is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin and Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatma Khakoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Khakoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Rose Dominican Hospital
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Rose Siena Hospital
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Alta Bates Medical Group (HMO Network
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
Alta Bates Summit Med Center
14 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Fatma Khakoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1701 Bearden Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fatma Khakoo in this video.
Dr. Fatma Khakoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.