Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fattaneh A Tavassoli has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Sweat Gland Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Blood Testing
- Testical Tumor (Sertoli Cell Tumor)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tissue Biopsy
- Breast Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Fluid Testing
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Vulvar Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Vaginal Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Showing 3 of 3
46 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Fattaneh A Tavassoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYale School Of Medicine, 800 Howard Ave, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fattaneh A Tavassoli in this video.
Dr. Fattaneh A Tavassoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.