Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Faustino M Kazenske has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Faustino M Kazenske has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Faustino M Kazenske has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Kazenske was light years beyond my expectations. He explained everything and listened to me. For my other two surgeries I felt a little left out by not knowing what to expect. Not so with Dr. K. Plus the care givers @ Deaconess were complimentary. I also appreciate the after care I received by his team. I almost cannot wait to get my next surgery for my last knee standing!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
6 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2012
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Faustino M Kazenske accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Inc, 3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Faustino M Kazenske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.