Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fauzia I Carullo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I moved here from California have had health issues for past ten years .i took my daughters to see her and decided to become a patient myself after seeing how thorough she is snd caring . Since my first visit she has been determined to get to the source of my health problems and have treated each one accordingly. I feel safe with her as our doctor and happy that i'm getting good care finally
I'll get to the point. I have never had a better experience in the health/medical field. Hands down. I drive from Boulder City for my primary care now. The ENTIRE staff was simply amazing. I came in scared with a serious/dangerous health issue and Dr. R Carullo who was the urgent care that day. He handled my concerns like a boss. Real talk, real answers, real treatment. After 6 months of following up with him and his wife Dr. F Carullo. They are my doctors office and I am so very thankful that I found it. They dont just assess the condition & hand me a prescription. They take the time to carefully explain what they think is going on & what they believe is the best course of treatment, while always encouraging me to let them know if I disagree. Office visits with them feels as if I am a guest at their house. Will definitely recommend
Dr. Carullo (Chaudhery)was great. She is very personable and caring. She was not "stuffy" and in a hurry to get through my exam like many Doctors I have seen in the past. She actually took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions. She's got a great personality! She will be my primary doctor for a long time!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fauzia I Carullo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLas Vegas Immediate Care, 2901 N Tenaya Way Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Fauzia I Carullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.