Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fawad A Tufail has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
I have other Doctors I see Dr. Eswar Sundrum Jr. He saved my life in since 2007. when I had bacterial meningitis. I also see Dr. Jaswail in Durant. I'm use to Doctors that give me lots of info. Still trying to find out from Dr .Tufail why I had to have a Heart cauterization and what the results were. I came in thru the E.R. so we were both just kind of stuck with each other. I'm sure he's very good with other patients. I live in Oklahoma so I'm going to be trying to get a heart Dr. in Durant. Hopefully his office can recommend someone. He's probably very good with other patients. We just didn't seem to click.
Dr. Tufail is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Rawalpindi Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Fawad A Tufail accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fawad A Tufail in this video.
Dr. Fawad A Tufail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.