Dr. Fawad S Zafar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fawad S Zafar?

I needed to a hve a vasectomy and asked around at work. It turned out 4 of my co-workers had gone to Dr. Zafar for vasectomy and all had good results. That made the decision easy. Procedure was only 10 minutes and I had no pain. He called the next day and so did his nurse. Very satisfied with the care I received.

I came to see Dr.Zafar for man problems. During the check up he ordered a blood test for prosate cancer which came back abnormal. He did a biopsy and there was early cancer. I am only 52 years old and am so glad it was caught in time. It was treated and am doing well. Dr.Zafar did a great job for me.

Dr. Zafar has treated my infertility problems. My sperm count was low. He found varicose veins and repaired them. My sperm count went up to normal. We are now blessed with a baby!! Very pleased with his care!

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer by Dr. Zafar almost 10 years ago. He found it in time and I had radiation. I have been doing very well since then. He checks my blood levels regularly. Very pleased with his care.

Dr Zafar did a prostate procedure on me. I was having trouble peeing and my flow was slow. Medicines were not working. I had a prostate ream job and my flow is now excellent. I cannot remember peeing so good in the last 30 years. Thank you Dr Zafar.

The Doctor has been very helpful with my mother. He was able to find her problem and treat her. Before him we went to 2 other Doctors with not much help. Good job!

Good experience with the Doctor and his staff. Doctor was kind and sincere and answered all my questions. Staff made me feel comfortable.

Good Urologist, spends time, listens and connects well. He does not make you feel rushed. Office staff is good. Highly recommend him.

Compassionate and competent!

I had been thinking about having a vasectomy for a number of years now so I finally decided to pull the trigger. I researched Urologists and decided to schedule my procedure with Dr Zafar. It was clear through the consultation and procedure that he knew his stuff. His bedside manner was also very nice which made me feel good. I would highly recommend him!

I have had ED for almost 8 years I heard about Dr. Zafar from a friend. He was highly recommended. He did surgery and my problem is gone . He is a very good doctor and has excellent bedside manner.

Have seen Doctor Zafar for cancer of the prostate for nearly 10 years. He is up to date with what is new in medicine. He has kept my prostate cancer under control. I am very pleased with his work.

Very good Urologist!

Dr Zafar is a very good Urologist. I have had problems with kidney stones over the last 10 years. I have seen other Urologists before. They just treated the stone and they always came back. Dr Zafar did litohtripsy on me and got rid of the stones. He then ran extensive tests to find out what is causing it. I made diet changes and for 3 years have been stone free.