4.7

Review of Bruce Gowen, patient

Great experience!

Once I got in to the appointment, it was quick to resolve the prostrate problem. Had the Turp procedure done a couple weeks later and now I'm a new man. Great staff also.

Great Doctor

He was friendly as was his whole staff. He even personally called me on a Saturday night to check on me. I have never had a more pleasant experience with a Doctor. My procedure was not a pleasant one to get either. I feel he is genuine in his compassion and concern for his patients. I would use him for a family doctor if that was his practice.

Great Doctor

Quality Care

Dr Zafar is a good Dr. He has concern for patients comfort and well being. I highly recommend Dr. Zafar for vasectomy care. He's a pro. I experienced minimum downtime and little discomfort.

great doctor

had procedure, wonderful and helpful.

I needed to a hve a vasectomy and asked around at work. It turned out 4 of my co-workers had gone to Dr. Zafar for vasectomy and all had good results. That made the decision easy. Procedure was only 10 minutes and I had no pain. He called the next day and so did his nurse. Very satisfied with the care I received.

I came to see Dr.Zafar for man problems. During the check up he ordered a blood test for prosate cancer which came back abnormal. He did a biopsy and there was early cancer. I am only 52 years old and am so glad it was caught in time. It was treated and am doing well. Dr.Zafar did a great job for me.

Dr. Zafar has treated my infertility problems. My sperm count was low. He found varicose veins and repaired them. My sperm count went up to normal. We are now blessed with a baby!! Very pleased with his care!

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer by Dr. Zafar almost 10 years ago. He found it in time and I had radiation. I have been doing very well since then. He checks my blood levels regularly. Very pleased with his care.

Dr. Fawad S Zafar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Windsor Heights, IA.