Dr. Fawaz S Alhumaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fawaz S Alhumaid?

Outstanding surgeon. Implanted two pacemaker/difibrularors and did a perfect job. Great bedside manner. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Best care

I felt totally comfortable with Dr Alhumaid from my very first visit. He explained my condition in such detail but I was able to understand all of it. He is a very warm and caring human being. His entire team along with RN's & CNA's in the CVU say he is wonderful to work with. He gets high reviews from other doctors within Adventist also. I can't say enough about this doctor and I am glad my cardiologist referred me to him. We will be working together on my heart health for a few more months and I know he will get me in tip top shape!

Exceptional, very happy!

Atrial Fibrillation

I was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrilation (AFib) and was referred to Dr. Alhumaid. Medication helped but did not control my afib enough to eliminate the tiredness and low energy I felt whenever my heart went out of rhythm. Dr. Alhmaid performed an RF Ablation procedure on my heart which has eliminated my afib. I feel great. I am able to do everything I like and am able to perform all of my duties at work. Dr. Alhumiad and his team of wonderful technicians gave me my life back. He's great!

Dr. Fawaz S Alhumaid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.