Dr. Fawzia Jaffee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fawzia Jaffee?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

for the basic problem which i already told staff and took appointment, after reports dr jaffee advised to see other dr instead of the reports are normal but she didn't find out my problem. very disappointe d

Awesome & worth the wait

Posted on September 8th, 2015

I have gone to Dr Jaffe for 7 years and would recommend her to everyone (and I do to all my friends & co-workers) It does take a while to get an appointment - sometimes 4 months so call early for your annual!

First Class Care

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Dr. Jaffee has been my OB for nearly 15 years. She is caring, professional, a good listener, and very detailed. Most of her office staff, as well as her nurse, receptionist, and sono tech--have been with her for as long as I can remember. She has an excellent relationship with her partner and the practice seems to operate very smoothly. In my opinion, the wait time has always been very minimal, barring unforeseen circumstances such as an emergency delivery. I personally have dealt with infertility issues and two pregnancies with complications. I felt extremely well cared for through both. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffee to anyone! She is an excellent physician and I have been very blessed by the care she has given me.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee is wonderful!

Patient

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Since moving to the metroplex, I have been a patient of Dr Jaffee. Her staff is very friendly and professional. She is also a great Doctor addressing almost all of my health concerns. She is straight forward and listens to you very well before making any decisions. I had an emergency c section and while it was not planned, Dr Jaffee did a wonderful job adapting and making it as comfortable for me as possible. My now almost 10 year old is super healthy and thriving!

Exceptional Staff

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I've been a patient for about 10 years and Dr Jaffee has delivered my two (c-section) babies. Dr Jaffee is straightforward in her diagnoses and advice, prompt and listens to my concerns. Great nursing staff who respond quickly to concerns left by phone. Office staff is accommodating in scheduling appointments. Sometimes a delay in getting back to the room, but usually because the Dr is at the hospital delivering babies...

Posted on September 9th, 2013

My experiences with Dr. Jaffee have always been very positive. She takes the time to talk about any concerns that I have. When I have had questions or concerns, Dr. Jaffe and her nurse, Sheryl, have always been assessable to me. Dr. Jaffee took the time to call me personally to discuss concerns I had about my mammogram. I appreciate all the personal care I have received from Dr, Jaffee and her office.

Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee has been my Dr for awhile and I am always comfortable and never feel rushed she is very good at answering concerns and her nurse is just a Bonus I feel very lucky they take the time for all there patients with such ease.

Long time patient of Dr. Jaffee

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Jaffee for over 10 years, and have always felt comfortable and very professionally cared for. For a short period of time, because my insurance changed, I had to find another practice that was on my carrier's list. I was not nearly as comfortable. This year, I've been able to return to Dr. Jaffe's practice. I am delighted to find that she is the same personable, professional person with a wealth of knowledge and a practical approach to medicine. And, to my surprise, Dr. Jaffee and her staff remembered me; I wasn't just another file. The fact that her nurse has been with her since I started going to Dr. Jaffee speaks volumes, too!

Excellent care

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jaffee's for more than 10 years. I'll be succinct. She is the only Dr I have not changed. I've moved all over the metroplex, but I have kept seeing her because I trust the care I receive. She, and Cheryl, are outstanding and I am a picky individual. ;-)

Concerned, efficient, and likeable

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Jaffee for more years than I'd like to admit. She has always been very personable, efficient, and helpful with my issues over the years. She has a very busy office, but I am never made to feel rushed. I also like how clean & organized the place and the procedures are. I would certainly refer my sisters and friends to her.

MY FAVORITE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee is hands down my favorite doctor on the planet. From the moment I met her I knew I had the right fit. Dr. Jaffee is VERY professional but also very playful and fun. She is brilliant and informative but also is very calming. Not only did she deliver my son, she has been my doctor the 5 years following and while I COULD get a great doctor closer to my home or office, I make that drive because I love her, I love her staff and I'll never switch. This may be a silly review, but good doctors are hard to find... GREAT doctors are PRICELESS!!!