Dr. Fawzy S Basta Sr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Fawzy S Basta Sr?

Dr. Basta, and his staff are one of the best I visit. All are professional, respectful and highly motivated to expedite any/every avenue to get me healthy again.

Bad experience

He prescribed a very bad medication for me. When I call to tell him of the horrible reaction I was having, I let a message on his urgent line. He never called me back.

makes money for big pharma

this doctor will make you his guinea pig to be experimented on by giving you a lot of medications

psychotic

will prescribe antipsychotics for anything

Called for weeks to get an appointment and nobody ever answers the phone or returns calls. Then needed to get my medicine refilled and he refused my refill because I didn't have an appointment with him! How can I make an appointment if nobody ever returns calls to make one?! Then the pharmacy kept faxing him and they couldn't get a response for a week! No meds for 5 days and extremely I'll now! Pharmacy ended up giving me emergency refill and now I am finding a new doctor!

Criminal

I believe Dr. Basta Knows his psychiatric medications very well but morally he is immune to crime, including psychiatric abuse. He purposely took me off my antidepressants knowing it would harm me because a police officer that was stalking me told him to. He mismanages medications of my friends and he is going to have to stop hurting my friend or I will report him using my state license number.

Great doctor I've seen him for many years

Office staff is totally unprofessional

The office staff never picks up the phone, nor do they return voicemails. I had to call twice to get an appointment. I left a voicemail accepting an appointment offered me in a voicemail. Nobody ever called me back. When I arrived, they said I didn't have an appointment. Then the fat loser at the front desk told me that they didn't have time to listen to their voicemails.

very warm and extremely intelligent. Well versed on a wide range of topics.

Caring Doctor

The doctor is great. His office staff is only okay. I continue to reccommend him since he is caring and compassionate despite his marginal office staff.

Dr. Fawzy S Basta Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.