Dr. Faye Lundergan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faye Lundergan?

Posted on February 6th, 2013

LOVE Dr. Lundergan!! She isn't quick to medicate when not necessary but offers amazing homeopathic solutions that tend to alleviate the problem before medication is necessary. Her bedside manner is phenomenal, she takes great interest in each patient, and spends plenty of time visiting with you at each appointment. The nurses are great but the front desk staff isn't always the most friendly (they are hit or miss). All in all, I couldn't be happier with this practice.

Sick child appoints

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I called to get my sick little guy into the office to be looked at the doctor or even a NP, but oh no, we are booked! I was offered to come into the office and just wait and hopefully it wouldn't be too long! The front office staff is very unhelpful, hardly acknowledging you when you walk in. Too bad there are really no other choices in petaluma.

You Can't Beat Her!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Let's see - I love her, my husband loves her, and my son REALLY loves her, so that makes her a winner is my book! It's hard to find a doctor that really spends time with you and cares about you as an individual, not just a number, and Dr. L does just that. I really appreciate having a doctor like her close-by.

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Dr. Faye always takes however much time my child needs. My daughter is medically complex and Dr. Faye reads all the reports from the specialists and communicates well with them. She takes the time to talk to both me and my child. She's even sat on the floor to talk to my daughter. She is patient with a very uncooperative patient and really takes the time to get to know my daughter both medically and socially. She cares about my daughter's well being and is willign to help us choose the best path to treat her. She is also willing to tell me when she doesn't knwo the answer or a problem is out of her league, something I highly value.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

After having a so-so experience with another practice in Novato, we switched here and couldn't be happier. Dr. L has a great bedside manner, spends time with you at each appointment, personally returns you phone calls, and really cares about your child. She is flexible with vaccinations and willing to take more holistic approches before being quick to prescribe medicine. All in all, I am thrilled we found her!

Amazing doctor!!!

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I wish we didn't have to move away from the area so my daughter could continue to see Dr. Lundergan. She is amazing and really cares about the patients and the parents.

MOMMY RN

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Im an RN, and this staff is great on educating on my level and my husband who has no medical exepr) and makes sure we understand before we leave. they are great, and so wonderful.

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Dr. Lundergan is great. She has been caring for my daughter since her birth and I haven't had a single problem. All of her staff are professional, friendly and helpful. I would highly reccomend her.

Competent Dr., front office needs a reorg!

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Unfortunately, the first experience with a new doctor is their front office staff and this office needs help. There is no "cheer" or "welcome" in their voice or actions. It's "all business" and quite frankly, they seem like they could care less. And the waiting time is ATROCIOUS! Then one person (no one introduces themselves) did the initial "exam" and then a 2nd came in to administer vaccines. Uh, NO WAY are you administering vaccines before we even see the doctor! Doc comes in and, status quo for this office, does not introduce herself, so we aren't sure who this third person is but once we ask, she says "yes" and proceeds with the "exam". We were only there for a "well visit" so I can't speak to her "level of expertise", however, she seemed competent & caring. There aren't many choices for a Pediatrician in Petaluma and thankfully my kids are pretty healthy, only seeing the doc once a year for their "well visits". Our interaction with the office, however, solidified that we will be changing to Kaiser (it gets EXCELLENT reviews for this town) at Open Enrollment.

Posted on January 6th, 2016