Dr. Faye Rabinovich Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Faye Rabinovich?

Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr. Rabinovich is an intuitive and caring diagnostician. She found my breast cancer and afterward recommended me to a hematologic oncologist although Sloan Kettering told me I didn't need one and refused to refer me. The oncologist is still trying to get my bloodwork in balance. She listens carefully and empathetically and then fights for the patient. I saw her in a clinic setting so there was a wait time but the wait is really worth it. She really cares about her patients. She is a very thorough and caring doctor.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Doctor Rabinovich is a real caring and knowlegable Doctor. She takes her time with each patient and makes sure you feel comfortable. I highly reccomend her. The front desk staff is very kind and the wait is rather quick! Thanks Doc!

Very unfairly treated

Posted on January 8th, 2011

I'm a patient there for like 12 years, & they treat me very unfairly espessacially the girl who prepare ur charts for the doctors, all they mostly have working there is mainly indian girl & few spanish, with no other race there,& they dont treat people with no kind of respect, my opinion they should'nt talk the job if they dont kno how to deal with the patiens & other races!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

the wait was ridiculous! Why did I have an appointment at all if I wasn't going to be seen until their earliest convenience?? I waited 3 hours!!! Seriously! Then they ran a bunch of tests on me that were completely unnecessary! I was complaining of stomach trouble and I got a very thorough physical exam including breast exam, an EKG, gave urine blood and stool samples, and they wanted to give me vision and hearing tests as well but it was so late I had to leave! They just want to bill my insurance. After all of that, they misdiagnosed me because the urine sample was mixed up with someone else! Probably so I would come back for more tests, antibiotics, etc. AWFUL experience!The staff was rude and unprofessional. I don't understand why people keep going back! I never went back after that experience!

Posted on October 13th, 2017