Dr. Faye Rim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faye Rim?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Willing to find a common goal for the pain management of my most horrible pain, not so concerned with my breakthrough pains until I had to become a repititously complainer Not spending much time finding out how my body responds to newer dosages

Luis Santos

Posted on July 19th, 2009

When treated by Dr. Rimm I was allways comfortable in the fact that I can speak to her about anything going on with my health and that was never easy with me a Man and a Woman Doctor! Yet she was great in every respect I've yet to find another Dr. like her . Thanks Dr. Rimm.

Posted on March 14th, 2016