Have you seen Dr. Faye C Montes?

Nothing but positive feedback from another happy customer

Dr. Montes is awesome! She is great with my girls and is truly a dedicated doctor! I have been taking my children to this office for the last 10 years and have never had an issue with any of the doctors or staff. The staff is always willing to go above and beyond for my girls. The doctors and staff make us feel like family! I hate other offices that are so corporate or cold. Take your children to Dr. Montes! You'll be glad you did!

Highly recommended to be your pediatrician. Professional but very caring. Sometimes the wait is about 15 minutes, but she listens and guides us with regards to our baby.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Faye C Montes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.