Dr. Faye Vargas Morris Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Faye Vargas Morris?

Most absure experience today

Posted on December 7th, 2017

don't even know where to start with this review. I have been to see Dr. Faye Vargas several times and every time I left feeling very disappointed in the care I received. I have been looking into finding another Dr. I have found one that I will be seeing in January. I planned on never going to her again, but needed to get in for a visit. Today's visit was absurd. Below lists the issues with the visit. 1. When I first got there they handed me a pamphlet and wanted me to answer questions in hopes of selling me a hormonal replacement therapy. I was asked if I was done with the form and I said sorry I am not interested in this. I think it is unprofessional to have patients fill our a form in hopes that you will be able to sell them a drug. 2.They started by taking my vitals. The "nurse" if that was what she was...started asking me about my condition in an open area with others around. I felt like these were questions that should have waited to be asked in a room. 3. I asked if I could see my results from my physical that I received several months ago. This was a fasting physical and it did not have my cholesterol on it. She blamed it on LabCorp and said I will need to come back sometime. I am sorry I feel like cholestrol is a strandard measurement during a physical. This is not the first time they have messed up or failed to include obvious tests with my blood work. 3. A "nurse" came in and quickly asked me a bunch of personal questions on an ipad. She did not ask why I was there...it was weird. I felt like they were collecting data on me for some sort of survey. The questions had nothing to do with why I was there. 4. The room they put me in was dirty. There were boxes everywhere and a suitcase. It seemed more like a storage room. The "nurse" and Dr. Vargas apologized for the mess. She said they were "renovating". 5. When Dr. Vargas came into the room I told her what was going on...she basically ignored what I said...she was about ready to leave and I had to ask her to do tests that related to my condition. It was the weirdest Dr. experience ever. She seemed absentminded and quite honestly a bit out of it today. 6. This was the most uncomfortable part...she asked me to undress and left the room. She did not provide me a gown. She came in the room surprised I was not undressed. She handed me a gown and I did this weird undress maneuver while she was in the room...she then grabbed my clothes from me. This was just odd. 7. I have had the test they did many times. You usually get an answer within a few minutes. The "nurse" said they needed to send it to LabCorp and I would have results in a week. I was floored. I asked her what in the world was going on here today. She looked at me with this blank stare. Quite honestly I should have gone to a Minute Clinic or and Urgent Care. I walked out of there mad today and wanted my $35 copay back...Avoid this place. I have held off on writing a review for almost two years...but today was just ridiculous.

Although Quick...

Posted on June 15th, 2017

she was attentive, asked appropriate follow-up questions, and genuinely seemed to be listening. She reminded me of a good friend of mine...I hope things continue to progress.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Excellent physician

Rude, Disorganized, Unresponsive, Unprofessional

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

No response to patient portal requests or requests from pharmacy. Tried to overcharge me several hundred dollars which only took a 5 min phone call to fix. Instead they waited for me to show up and then demand payment instead of resolving it through the insurance company or contacting me ahead of time to alert me there was an issue -- which I resolved w/in 5 minutes. The staff literally yelled at me saying it's not their fault and responded "That's not my job."

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Horrible! Horrible experience!!! in competent nurse and doctor!! They make a great combination. Waited an hour to be seen, no apology, then misdiagnosed me!!! How much worse could it get? Stay Away!!!! !

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Rude and unprofessional. Nothing but clowns.... Doctors are totally unprofessional.

Very bad experience.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Waited over an hour and never saw a doctor despite being the only patient in the waiting room. -Arrived early to fill out paperwork. Check-in was slow with large gaps of time between the receptionist providing things I needed to fill out and checking back w/me. -They use more technology for check-in than most. This is good. But, it has a lot of time-consuming glitches that need to be worked out. This is bad. -I watched the receptionist call back to let them know I was ready 35 minutes after my appt. time. -Was taken back to open desk area with several passersby and asked for personal medical information (prescriptions, etc.). -Seated and left alone while nurse went elsewhere. -Taken to exam room. Waited. -Finally gave up after waiting one hour after my appt. time. and left. -Let receptionist know why I was leaving and asked that my co-pay be refunded. She said that couldn't be guaranteed. She did offer to get a doctor, which I declined. -Everyone I dealt with was friendly enough, but no one acknowledged or apologized for the wait. -I was looking for a new primary physician and there is NO WAY I would endure this on a regular basis. TL;DR: They're slow and they don't respect patients' time.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr Vargas seemed genuinely concerned. She followed up after my appt and when I forgot to schedule a recommended specialty appt I received a letter in the mail. Also after my visit, when my blood work returned she called in me a prescription and had it waiting. I Love the way I was treated.

Posted on November 15th, 2017