Have you seen Dr. Fayek N Shamma?

Highly recommend

Dr. Shamma and his team are truly incredible! They all provided us with some of the best medical care I think I've had. They were all polite, welcoming and you could tell that they are all passionate about the work they do. We never felt like just a patient number but that they took time to know us and our situation. My wife and I are forever grateful for the care we received there and that we were able to get pregnant. I would absolutely return here as a patient for another child.

Dr Shamma is an AWESOME doctor! I can't say enough good things about him but the best part is that he helped my husband and I create our beautiful son when we had almost lost all hope after many failed attempts and misguidance from a previous doctor.

Very kind

I am pregnant with my second baby thanks to Dr Shamma and his expertise. I got pregnant on my first IVF and then did a FeT and was pregnant again. Dr Shamma is a phenomenal doctor and his office staff are also just as great. Everytime I walked in that office I felt like I was his only patient and was treated with nothing but respect and total caring from all of his staff. I will forever hold a very special place in my heart for f Dr Shamma and all that he has done for me over the last 3 years.

We LOVE him!

Dr. Shamma is a very caring man. From my 1st appt. I could tell we would click. After one round of IVF I was pregnant! Dr. Shamma did all of his ultrasounds and knew our names when he say my husband and I in the hall. We were blessed to have Dr. Shamma as our dr.

Dr. Fayek N Shamma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.