Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fayez A Guirguis
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Guirguis is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Guirguis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
I love Dr. Gurguis I had the best labor experience with him, in 2012 He had me and my aunt laughing, not the whole time of course he takes his job serious, but on the beginning I didn't want him to be there for labor only because I wanted a women doctor, but he was the only one on call that day , but I love him as a doctor and I hope he is on call when Ihave my third 8 months from now ð
Seventeen years ago I visited Dr. Guirguis's office in Park Slope and it was the best experience ever!. My very first visit was calming, Dr. Guirguis has very patient, his staff very pleasant. I am fearful of doctors but he made my pregnancy very smooth and painless as possible. He did not force any decisions on me did not allow anyone else to do the same. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Guirguis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1969
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuirguis Obstetrics & Gynecology PLLC, 464 77th St, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fayez A Guirguis in this video.
Dr. Fayez A Guirguis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.