Dr. Fayez Seif Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fayez Seif?

Look for another Dr

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr does not discuss issues at all. I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. All the Dr said was nothing was found, That's it.He did not follow up with my biopsy. He is very impersonal. The office called and wanted my 57 dollar copay before my endoscopy. I asked if I could pay after my procedure since the building is right next door. Seem to be interested in only $$$, I would not recommend this Dr, at all.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I always try to get the first appointment, otherwise, you are in for a long wait. I have had a number of diagnostic procedures and have a lot of confidence in his expertise.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Posted on February 26th, 2015

He doesn't discuss, he decrees, he lectures, he talks down to you and sees you only as a $ sign in his bank account. He is rude, not forthcoming with explanations about your disease, forgets to mention drug interactions, doesn't respond to patient enquiries about medications and will not discuss treatment options with you. Would not recommend him to any one for any reason!

This guy is joke

Posted on February 10th, 2015

This guy is disturbingly creepy and shouldn't be a doctor!! My husband was referred to him from his primary, we spent our $50 copay only to be scheduled for a colonoscopy and ZERO answers.. I mean this guy couldn't even answer simple basic questions regarding my husbands condition. He was too quick to get us out. So rude, so unprofessional. So after reading these amazing reviews he has, we will be getting on Angie's list! I went through this same thing with my father and I know a good gi doctor from a bad one!! I'm just shocked that he is still allowed to practice. I'm sure karma will eventually get him, hopefully. All I know is I will be protecting my man from his incompetence and greed. He should be ashamed of himself!!! Oh and his nurse was a jerk too!!

Thorough but lacks good bedside manner

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I wasn't impressed with him on my first visit, but he did answer my questions and he performed multiple tests to find out what my problem was. My main complaint was that after an MRI I was told to make an appointment for 6 weeks. I never received a call giving me the results. Six weeks is a long time to wait to find out if there is a problem or not. I finally called and the nurse gave me the basic information over the phone. It would have been nice if the office had called me instead of the other way around. But the bottom line is that he has gotten to the route of my problems, which other doctors have not. And to me that is the main thing.

Bring your patience

Posted on August 28th, 2013

I like and trust the doctor. However, for any office visit or procedure expect that he will not be on time. If he schedules a colonoscopy at 12 , expect it will be at 2,

I thought he was Racist, but it appears he act this way with everyone based off reviews I just read

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I like his staff, but Seif comes off as cold. He doesnt spend much time with you and he barely pays the patient any attention. Some times I felt ripped off paying for a follow-up, only to have nothing done. Honestly, I never would have return for last follow-up, but my symptoms return. I may ask my doctor to refer to me another Specialist.

Please avoid this Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2013

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Doctor. I've been having severe abdominal pain since Thursday, and after being seen in the ER they recommended I follow up with a GI doctor. I went today, and tried to explain how terrible the pain has gotten, & he barely looked up from the computer as I tried to describe my symptoms, As far as the exam went, he pushed on my stomach and decided that I had a pulled abdominal muscle!?!?! He made me feel like I was lying and I have a feeling he thought I was a drug seeker (nothing could be further from the truth!!) Just awful... Please avoid! (I wish I had known this prior to spending almost $200)

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr. Seif and his staff have been wonderful. Our family could not have received better treatment. I will gladly recommend him to anyone I know.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Very professional and excellent explanation of range of issues, procedures, and information that could be used in diagnosis. His diagnosis was spot on and resulted in surgery that saved my life. What else can be said?

Don't waste your time

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Not much else to add to what’s already be said: No apology for being 45 minutes late, never introduced himself at our first visit, no time to explain matters he felt weren’t important, zero compassion, condescending, judgmental tone, defensive and arrogant. We will not return.

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Acted like he wasn't even listening to my problem or caring about my pain. Will not be seeing this doctor again for my followup. I will be looking for a new and more caring doctor.