Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fazal Faroqui
Dr. Fazal Faroqui, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Patchogue, NY, with other offices in Ronkonkoma, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Faroqui is affiliated with St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center and Brookhaven Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fazal Faroqui has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 7
my experience with dr. faroqui. I have been seeing him now for a number of ailments and have found him to be very accurate. His bedside manner is very comforting. I found that in most cases his diagnosis has been very accurate. I would highly recommend dr. faroqui to anyone who is looking for a good dr. in addition, he has a very warm personality and spends a great deal of time with you explaining everything until you understand his findings.
Dr. Faroqui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
10 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fazal Faroqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Patchogue, NY.