Dr. Fazal Manejwala Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fazal Manejwala?

A Big Mistake

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I don't recommend this doctor not only bc he doesn't listen and rushes you and never returns phone calls but also bc his staff is rude and unhelpful!

Arrogant and rude!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I went in for the first time after my family doctor referred me and made me an appointment after telling her how bad my menstrual problems were. When I came in for my appointment..not only did it take almost two hours to get called and see him, but he gave me a diagnosis of pcos before I had even talked to him. He literally gave me the diagnosis just by what I told the woman who was checking my weight and what not. When he came in the room that was the first thing he said. Then he went about telling me the reason I have it is because I am overweight. I was 210 at the time and he said I would have to lose 60 pounds and be on birth control for a few years before I could even think about having kids. He said I would have to take a blood test to make sure it was pcos and if it came back neg for a hormonal imbalance he was going to give me an ultrasound because those are the only two ways to diagnose it. I got the results a few weeks later and it was negative. 3 months later I came back for the ultrasound since it was negative, but he never gave me one. He came in and told me he's giving me an appointment a year from then for a pap and when I told him I was worried about the color of my periods he rudely and arrogantly told me there's nothing to worry about and he can't tell me any thing just by the color anyway, barely giving me a chance to say my concerns and sent me on my way. A few months later I got a refund check in the mail for the ultrasound he NEVER gave me. In other words, I will NOT be coming back in a year nor ever!! And I do not recommend him to anyone in any way!! He is a complete waste of time and money and if I could give him 0 stars that would be more then enough!!!

Do Not Go There!

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Office staff was rude and unprofessional! They never return your calls and cannot give you any answers!! I won't go back for that reason alone! But the doctor made me feel rushed and like i was wasting his time! Horrible experience but back in 2002 when i had my last baby there weren't many options of an ob/gyn in Southaven... Thankfully i have more options now. I definitely do not recommend this group to anyone!!!

Wonderful

Posted on June 29th, 2013

He delivered my son 8 years ago. I recently moved back to Memphis and found out I am pregnant. He will defiantly be delivering this chld also. Such an amazing doctor!

Ms

Posted on June 18th, 2013

At first the staff and the doctor seemed kind until I went in for an annual and he said "oh! I think those are warts!". I of course raised up and said " What!?". He said " Well it's common, we'll do a test. Don't worry ." Snapped his gloves off and left. I expressed my concern but he was not. My tests were negative, however..... The next time I went in; it was nothing to worry about( I scheduled an appt soon after) and he didn't know why I was worried?!

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2013

He delivered my daughter. He was so understanding and helpful throughout my pregnancy. He kept me encouraged to continue on when I thought I couldn't! He is very straight forward, which I like! He doesn't really sugar coat anything, but I prefer it that way. I will definitely go back to him!

Worst staff ever

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Dr. Manejwala's staff is horrible! They will not call you back, they are rude and actually will yell at you because they can't do their job right. I know many people (actual ER nurses) that have left his care because he cannot train and hire efficient and professional staff. Total embarrassment to MOGA.

Would NEVER Reccomend!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I saw this doctor once and only once. While I work at a physician's office and know that sometimes the wait cannot be helped, its still hard to deal with waiting for an hour to spend a total of ten minutes getting yelled at by a complete stranger. Not only does he have NOOOO bedside manner, he can be downright cruel and unprofessional. I left his office crying and actually started before I could even check out. Will never go back and would never recommend to another woman. No one should have to deal with that type of doctor, who we have to put so much trust in, and just let him say and do whatever he wants. P.S. If you have ANY type of weight on you and you plan on seeing this doctor. Prepare yourself, because he is going to tell you exactly how he feels about it and when you should've started weight watchers or Jenny Craig, which would be before you went to see him. Good Luck

why cant i give him a lower score?

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He has no bedside manner. I just moved here a few months ago and have been seeing him. i have left his office TWICE crying. He is the rudest most uncaring doctor i have ever been to. He seems nice at first but once you get into the room alone with him i think he gets excited by making woman depressed. He actually yelled at me a few times. I will be changing doctors immediately and I warn any woman that needs a doctor not to go see tis man!

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Doctor Manejwala was my baby doctor for both of my sons and is really good at what he does. Definitely recommend him.

Posted on October 19th, 2017