Dr. Fazeel M Siddiqui Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Fazeel M Siddiqui?

Not very happy

I saw Dr. Siddiqui once in 2010, when he first diagnosed me with Parkinson's. He started off by telling me the 'good news' was I didn't have MS, I had Parkinson's. He then proceeded to tell me my disease was basically, my mom's fault (no history of Parkinson's in my family until I was diagnosed). He then had me schedule a follow-up appointment in six months, but by that time he had moved on who knows where with no advance notice to any of his patients. In a way, I'm glad he left because I had already planned to ask for a different neurologist.

Dr. Fazeel M Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.