Dr. Fazlur Zahurullah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fazlur Zahurullah?

I REGRET THIS REFERRAL

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I can't believe people with torches aren't at his door. I wish they had negative stars to rate this one.

Very Thorough and Professional

Posted on October 30th, 2014

I saw dr Z as a follow up from visit to my ER where my tonsils were swollen and I had difficulty breathing. Dr Z was very thorough and polite and I felt he listened to me to get the full picture of what was going on. His staff was exceptional and I would highly reccimend him. Was nice to get a follow up call the next day to make sure I was doing ok.

patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Timely matter that the office gets back to me if needed that's is most important things to your patients. Keep up the good work everyone .

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

This is the first time seeing Dr Zahurullah and he used the exact same diagnosis that my previous doctor has been using. Although Dr Zahurullah is trying to do something to prevent my chronic sinusitus. My previous doctor just gave me antibiotics and prednisone to treat it (and I get it every 2-3 months). Definitely liking that! Plus he wants to see me in a month to see if I feel the treatment is working. I did not fill out the "follows up after visit" part of the ratings due to the fact I have only seen him this one time.

He is the BEST!!!! the NICEST!!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2014

I like the fact that the last time (2002) I needed to see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor that it was Dr. Z and HE'S STILL THERE!!!!! He is sooooo very nice, explains what he's doing and why, in a way that you don't feel stupid.when you ask a question. Is very caring and his chair side manner is great too!!! Rockford Clinic is lucky to have him!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Listens to the patient. Clearly explains the problem and treatment. Very calming way of communicating. Painless!!

Great Experience

Posted on October 11th, 2014

Great staff, great doctor, great atmosphere. All together gave me a great experience.

Zak's Appointment

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

We saw Dr. Zahurullah for my son, Zak, who was hit in the nose in football practice. Dr. Zahurullah was very thorough and provided a lot of good information about the injury and possible surgery, which thankfully wasn't necessary. He was able to answer all of our questions and we didn't feel rushed, even though our appointment was last minute and likely squeezed into his schedule. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Patient

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Quality Visit

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Dr. Zahurullah was very friendly, spent time listening to what I had to say and explained things in ways that were easy to understand. I was pleased with the outcome of my visit.

Posted on August 8th, 2014

Dr. Zahurulla is a wonderful doctor and we are very happy with him! He always wears a smile and is very positive and outgoing! Also, he is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for everything doctor!

Posted on January 24th, 2014

It is a pleasure working with you. Our experience has been super. Your kindness and caring are felt in every visit that we have been to. We feel that you are the best and have told all of our friends. Thank you for everything.