Dr. Federico E Azpurua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Federico E Azpurua?

Saw copy of report sent to my regular Dr. n notice label me as morbid obesity probable Wasn't content was remark If I weight what I do What does he have to say to people bigger than me 2 times or 3 in size Think that was unprofessional on his part People could be address in a different manner My problem was Knee-shots I had for about 7wks n weight-gain was side effect NOT by choice but to better my knee-pain Sorry I look that way to him But by no means am lighter than other bigger figures I seen So hope he labels people in different manner It hurt to read when I read copy And I will prove him wrong n doing ALL possible to shed some lbs. off asap

In my 75 years I have never experienced such an outstanding Doctor. Dr. Azpurua has a great bedside manner. He has a personality that makes a patient feel relaxed and confident in his experience as a Doctor. I wish he could be my Doctor however I live in Wichita Kansas.