Dr. Federico A Ceppa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Federico A Ceppa?

He was, by far, the best doctor I have seen! Compassionate, caring, and understanding! I recommend anyone that needs weight loss surgery, you won't be disappointed.

Dr. Ceppa did my surgery while at the Reading Hospital and I love him. He did a great job. I had dome problems after he left and went to the Dr that took his place, Dr Myers, and he was horrible. I am now living with the problems because I will never see Dr Myera again. I wish Dr Ceppa had never left Reading. He's an amazing surgeon and person

Rob

I would like to share that Dr. Ceppa has been chosen to perform surgery on many staff members, and administrators at the hospital. These individuals have the inside information on whom is a good surgeon, and that is the best referral that Dr. Ceppa could ask for . He is a good Surgeon who cares about the patient and there are not many of those left anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Ceppa. Thank you.

Exceptional doctor with excellent bedside manner.

awesome

Dr ceppa did gastric bypass on me at reading hospital in 2013 from the vet first time I met him I felt comfortable in his care my surgery was a complete success I have had zero complications and absolutely love him. It's a shame that his medical career is in question

lap band patient

Dr Ceppa always let me know my options and worked with me. If it wasn't for him I probably would be dead. He made my life worth living again. If anyone knows where he iss I really would like to still be his patient

Dr Ceppa is a fantastic surgeon. Extremely knowlegable, discussing all options and taking the time to explain in detail and answer all questions. extremely personable. I was sorry to see him leave Reading weight loss management center. I had a very unusual situation 4.5 years post lap band surgery and he discussed various options with me. He never once mentioned that I needed to convert to and have gastric bypass surgery as a prior hospital and surgeon had told me that was my only option even though I weighed 160 lbs and did not want gastric bypass surgery.

Bariatric Physician and surgeon

The Best Surgeon I have ever experienced. Great skills and personality. Would highly recommend.

My wife and I both had lap band surgery done by Dr. Ceppa at Reading Hospital and he did a very excellent job.

Just had my lap band done by Dr ceppa two days ago dec 23rd 2009 he did a great job. Im only starting this adventure but he is very caring and even told me to call him all night as many times as needed . He said he would rather me call all night then to be worried that made me feel really good. any dr that calls you back on christmas eve in less then two min gets an A in my book . Day 3 feeling very happy with my choice picking Dr.Ceppa as my dr.

Dr. Federico A Ceppa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennett Square, PA.