Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Federico Florendo
Dr. Federico Florendo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paradise Valley, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Adult Care. Dr. Florendo is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Hospital, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. He speaks English.
Dr. Federico Florendo has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Adult Care
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Florendo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Paradise Valley Hospital
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
St Luke's Medical Center
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Federico Florendo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFederico T Florendo MD, 6341 E Naumann Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ
Dr. Federico Florendo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.