Dr. Federico C Vinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Federico C Vinas?

Destroyed my Medical Records

I would love to know why he did not keep copies of my medical records , sure it was a period of time after my accident I requested them , though he should be able to have at least kept some records . what if I became lost and they needed medical records to help find me DNA , something . I have a sever closed head injury soon after my wife divorced me , nobody to this date has ever told me what happened . And the injury , I cannot remember anything about it ... I need answers please ..

Dr. Vines performed a cervical fusion a couple years earlier and relieved me of a lot of pain and gave me range of motion back.

Attentive, wonderful bedside manor. Very experienced. Great mannerisms. Thorough in his assessments. Good listener.

Micro discectomy

This man is heavensent. Very professional and treats you like a person not a number.

Two times I had Cervical fusion surgery.

Dr Vinas is so kind and gentle, also a miracle Doctor. I was in such pain with my neck and arm, Dr Vinas fixed me on both surgeries. I refer Dr, Vinas to my friends when in need. I was blessed when my doctor referred me to the best.

excellent

Dr. Vinas has preformed 3 surgeries on me. First a laminectomy of my lumbar, then a fusion of the same area. A few years later, he fused my cervical area. Each time surgery was done as a last resort. This surgeon is NOT in this for the money. He truly cares about your well being and has a great bed side manner. I trust him to the fullest!!!

Excellent Surgeon

Excellent neurosurgeon! This physician truly cares about his patients. He clearly explained the procedure and the risks before surgery. The surgery went very well--I am now 100 percent better, thanks to Dr. Vinas!

Degenerative Disc Disease

Best neurosurgeon in town

I was suffering from intractable pain and needed surgery. Dr. Vinas performed surgery in my spine and gave a new life. I am now able to enjoy a normal life.

he did a good job

he did my back pain an excellent job.

The best doctor in halifax

In my opinion. I think,Dr. Vinas is the greatest doctor I've ever had. He's an excellent knowledge, and he's also very kind to patients ...

Dr. Federico C Vinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.