Dr. Fredric J Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredric J Gross?

Awful

The doctor does not invest in his office. It is very unorganized and I would never recommend Dr. Gross!

Great all around. Great staff, great doctor, great service!

I was very thankfull for Dr Gross. They told me I had cateracts and with surgery I could get my site back.He and the entire pratice were great.They walked me through the process.I had my right eye done first and about 6 weeks later the left. My site is better than ever. It"s nice to be able to see without a pair of glasses in each room of the house, car, and purse in order to read anything.Thank you Dr Gross and staff.

Travel

was great! So nice and made sure to explain everything he did/was going to do. I travelled all the way from New Jersey to see Dr. Gross for cataract surgery. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Happy Days

Doctor and staff were great!

Best Doctor I have had in 20 years! And I have been to a lot of doctors.

Gross @ Norfolk Office

Office review not just for Dr. Gross. Appointments, waiting time, very poor. Appointments take a while to schedule, not really a problem, but based on my last three visits, i waited, over 20 minutes, over 45 minutes, and on third, although early(no wait) was told they couldn't see me because had to be seen by Gross before could have refraction test. so i missed half a day of work because they scheduled me for a refraction test when they shouldn't have. Already had check up scheduled with Gross for about 3 weeks later. Like another reviewer, I have seen that angry side of Gross, twice. Once at a staff member, i remember their scared look on their face, like a child being scolded, and another at me because i wasn't grasping something he was explaining was happening to me, probably something he sees everyday, but i was experiencing for the first time in 43 yrs. Then there's the guy that does the refraction test, does a good job, but don't expect any sense of decent bedside manner. he's doing his job and is dismissive or short when you ask questions, and of course tells you that test was an additional $40, AFTER he's already done it, so much for a choice. So, I was still willing to go back even with the personality quirks of Gross & the refraction guy. They had my records for years, Gross told me what was happening to me, which is essentially i'm getting old and that's what is going on with my eyes; and Refraction guy got prescription spot on. So i was going back. I'll deal with the quirks if the final results are good. Most recent visit though was when they scheduled me but wouldn't provide the service. So i'm done, i'll start over with someone else. It's just not worth to have to deal with all that.