The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Felasfa Wodajo
Felasfa Wodajo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Rockville, MD (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Medical Oncology. Felasfa Wodajo is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Felasfa Wodajo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Felasfa Wodajo has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Felasfa Wodajo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.