Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felice Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I received a letter two days before surgery from dr levine whom I have seen for at least 7 years The letter dismissed me as a patient I was very up having to under eye surgery again to try to save my sight It was crucial I received the papers to be cleared for surgery the day I found out Dr levine called me and yelled at me as it was perceived I was rude to the staff There was no understanding nor support As it turned out there were many mistakes in the records I would not recommend this Doctor especially for the elderly or anyone for that matter
Dr Levine spends the very minimum am't of time with me...I don't think she reviews my chart until she's in the room with me...takes B.P., blood, asks me how I feel and then, it's good bye til the staff makes the next app't. The three times I actually needed her she was too busy (I was told to go to an "emergency clinic") or was not in the office, even though the phone message stated that office hours were in effect. I was finally given an ap't with another MD in the practice, who was quite thorough and took care of the problem. She is a Board Certified Geriantologist, but is more interestged in cosmetic applications (Botox, etc)...or perhaps I am just too healthy to hold her intereest!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Felice Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Specialists Of The Palm Beaches, 1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 204, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Felice Levine in this video.
Dr. Felice Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.