Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felice J Mirsky MD
Dr. Felice J Mirsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Garden City, NY and Uniondale, NY . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Felice J Mirsky has 3 locations
1103 Stewart Ave Ste 300
Garden City, NY 11530
106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd # 2
Garden City, NY 11530
106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd # B
Uniondale, NY 11553
Book Online Now
Dr. Felice J Mirsky has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Felice J Mirsky has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Felice J Mirsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felice J Mirsky - Posted on August 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felice J Mirsky - Posted on December 10th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felice J Mirsky - Posted on October 4th, 2013
A caring,skilled,attentive doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felice J Mirsky - Posted on August 10th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felice J Mirsky - Posted on October 13th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
19 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Felice J Mirsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Felice J Mirsky, MD - Gastroenterology in Garden City, NY, in this video.
Dr. Felice J Mirsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.