Have you seen Dr. Felice J Mirsky?

excellent physician

Dr. Mirsky is an exceptional physican. She takes time with you and explains everything. She is professional, compassionate and courteous. I felt very secure being in her care.

OUTSTANDING

Dr. Mirsky is outstanding. She provides care and compassion. My only wish is that I could find another like her for GP. I highly recommend her and the entire staff at Gastroenterology Associates.

A caring,skilled,attentive doctor

You'd be hard pressed to find another doctor as gentle, knowledgeable, and concerned as Dr. Mirsky.I was treated like a person, not just a number. My friends and I recommend her highly.

she saved my life!! what else matters? she is the best!

I love Dr Mirsky! This Dr is sent from Up Above!!

I have seen alot of gastroenterologist & have gone misdiagnosed for years. The last dr I saw for approx 8yrs & kept complaining I could not eat & he did not listen @ all. He just kept scoping me on a regular basis(guess he had mortgage & car payments to pay)but did nothing with his results to help me. After pleading for help from him & not getting it I then turned to a dr in Manhattan. I hoped for proper care but that never happened & I still had bad problems.Finally, I stumbled upon Dr Mirsky's office. Dr Mirsky listen & looked over all my test results from all the dr's I've been too see. She is very understanding & knew what test I needed to be properly diagnosed without repeating the test I already had done.I have & will continue to refer family & friends to her.They love her too! The staff is also very nice & helpful!

Dr. Felice J Mirsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.