Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicia Brabham
Dr. Felicia Brabham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, NC, with other offices in Hendersonville, NC and Hendersonville, NC . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brabham is affiliated with Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicia Brabham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 15
She is very caring and know the history of her patients. Dr. Brahbham has always referred us to a specialist if necessary. We find her to be knowledgeable, up-to-date on new medications and she alwys spends enough time answering questions and providing information. We feel fortunate to have her as our primary physician.
Dr. Brabham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
29 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1984
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Felicia Brabham in this video.
Dr. Felicia Brabham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.