Dr. Felicia A Canada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicia A Canada?

Dr Canada is an excellent doctor. She listens to me and follows up on tests. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. I trust her with my healthcare.

Initial visit with Dr. Canada

I felt Dr. Canada and her nurse were very thorough with me for my first visit. Time will tell but I appreciated her demeanor, her appropriate questions and her help with dealing with my medical concerns. Yes, I would definitely recommend her.

I actually love Dr. Canada, but I dislike her outside staff (desk personnel), which is why I am transferring to another doctor. I will not be abused by desk personnel. They shouldn't be in that position if they can't be courtesy.

Do not go if you care about your health

Very unprofessional. Does not know even the basic. If you care about your health do not go.

Good Doctor

Dr. Canada is one of those rare doctors that takes the time to get to know her patients. She is not one of those doctors that will prescribe things just to get you out and on to the next patient.

Dr. Felicia A Canada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.