Dr. Felicia K Macik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicia K Macik?

Follows up after first appointment and cares passionately about me. One of the finest doctors in the state!

Experience

Dr. Macik is a great doctor, but some of her nurses are very rude.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I greatly appreciate your comment and vote of confidence but regret that you had a less than optimal experience with my staff. The date of your review indicates that your visit occurred at the clinic where I was previously employed prior to my transition into independent practice. It is my goal for every patient to have an excellent experience every time they engage my healthcare team. I invite you to visit my new practice and meet my staff. Your comments about how we can better serve you and all of our patients will always be welcome. I believe you will find that the culture of medicine at Uncommon Healthcare is very different than that you have experienced in today's traditional practices, for all of the right reasons, and that you will be impressed.

Dr. Macik does an amazing job with our kids. The wait time is short and Dr. Macik always spends as much time as it takes to make sure we understand what is the problem. Dr. Macik goes above and beyond our expectations.

Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Macik for more than two years. I can't believe it took me 50 years to find a doctor like her. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She LISTENS to you and works with you to make sure you are getting the care that you need. I now use her for "one-stop-shopping" - well woman, GP, etc. My husband now goes to her as well. If you need a good doctor, and are willing to follow the doctor's orders, :) she is the one.

Solid Waco Doctor

Dr. Macik has been extremely helpful, demonstrates excellent knowledge of medicine and has good patient repartee. These strengths are increased by a v ...

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR

Dr Macik actually cares! After seeing many many many doctors about my pelvis and MANY MANY misdiagnoses, She GOT IT. She cares about my overall health and did something beside slap me with morphine and send me on my way. Being military I don't know how long I have with her but I will stay as long as I can. She also sees the rest of my family and did something from my husbands headaches and my son's issues! I recommend her to anyone and everyone!