Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I Had the best experience with Dr. Radu, Ive had trouble with other doctors who just want to dole out pills, Dr. Radu took the time to get to know my situation and asked me question. Her office called for my records so she was up to date wuth what i was going through, still she asked me questions and we went from there to making a treatment plan, i feel great and loving coming to her office. Staff is super friendly which is a huge plus.
Dr. Radu spends a max. of 15 minutes with a patient, more likely 10 minutes. She did not adequately explain what was wrong with my back, does not leave time for questions before she whisked out the door. I had to follow her to get to stop and answer questions. Furthermore, she casually suggested I try a new pain drug (digestive) which I got, but failed to tell me not to use it with other pain med (nasid) resulting in tremendous stomach pains, misssed work, etc.
36 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1982
University Of Texas Health Science
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSpine & Sports Medical Group, 429 Llewellyn Ave, Campbell, CA
Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbell, CA.