Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu?

Great doctor

After seeing Dr.Sherman Tran I had to make an appointment with Dr.Felicia Radu for a nerve test. Both doctors work in the same office. Dr.Felicia Radu was great and she explained everything to me.

Loved Dr. Radu

I Had the best experience with Dr. Radu, Ive had trouble with other doctors who just want to dole out pills, Dr. Radu took the time to get to know my situation and asked me question. Her office called for my records so she was up to date wuth what i was going through, still she asked me questions and we went from there to making a treatment plan, i feel great and loving coming to her office. Staff is super friendly which is a huge plus.

Focused on time not her patients

Dr. Radu spends a max. of 15 minutes with a patient, more likely 10 minutes. She did not adequately explain what was wrong with my back, does not leave time for questions before she whisked out the door. I had to follow her to get to stop and answer questions. Furthermore, she casually suggested I try a new pain drug (digestive) which I got, but failed to tell me not to use it with other pain med (nasid) resulting in tremendous stomach pains, misssed work, etc.

Dr. Felicia Radu-Radulescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbell, CA.