Dr. Felicia Tillman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Felicia Tillman?

Love the Doctor, Hate the Practice

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr Tillman has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I think she is an excellent doctor. Great bedside manner and highly skilled. I think her office is poorly run though. On two separate occasions, I have waited over an hour in the exam room with no one coming in to update me or to see if I need to reschedule. I had to dress and leave the room to go out and ask what was going on. I was treated with indifference and told the doctor was in either delivery or surgery. That is fine and I understand, but why wouldn't someone come tell me that OR bring me back to the exam room??? If this hadn't happen so many times, I would definitely stay with the practice, but I am leaving. I feel like my time is not valued there at all by the nurses or office staff. There is no reason why a patient should sit in an exam room more than 15 minutes without some sort of update even if it is "We are still waiting, are you ok? do you need anything? do you need to reschedule?" The office staff was indifferent and treated my comment like I was being unreasonable. Again, I'll asked for was to be informed and have my time considered. I was in the exam room was for 75 minutes before I walked out.

The BEST!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Tillman is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've even known. She is personable, professional, and just plain wonderful. She helped me through all 3 of my pregnancies, and I would recommend her (and have!) to anyone. She is a class act!

Excellent doctor times 3!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I just have to say how wonderful Dr. Tillman is. She always has a smile on her face and is caring and compassionate. She has been my OB/GYN for over 11 years and delivered all 3 of my children.I would recommend her to everyone!!!

4 Stars is not enough to rate Dr. Tillman she needs 10 Stars

Posted on August 1st, 2010

Love...Love...Love Dr. TillmanI have been going to Dr. Tillman almost 11 years. She is very caring and takes time for each of her patients. I have two children while being her patient. During my second pregnancy I had complications and Dr. Tillman was very knowledgeable and always took time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Tillman was alwasy there to reassure me that everything would be just fine. After six months of bed rest in and out of the hospital. She delivered me a healthy baby boy. She's truly an angel. I highly recommend her to anyone.

The best in town~

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I had an awesome experience even though it was the saddest time of my life. I can't believe how awesome she is! I would reccomend her to everyone~~

A Wonderful and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I have been going to see Dr. Felicia Tillman for a number of years. She has always been very caring, helpful and friendly. Dr. Tillman will always be my doctor of choice.

Posted on March 29th, 2017