Dr. Felicio S Lorenzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicio S Lorenzo?

Best family practitioner ever!

I love Dr. Lorenzo. He has cared for me and my family for decades now. He is the reason I stay with Kaiser. So caring, loving, smart and funny, too. The world needs more gear doctors like Dr. Lorenzo.

Poor doctor

Doctor Lorenzo's bedside manner and passion for his career are lackluster at best. While he is friendly, when asking serious questions his attitude is conveyed flippant and generally insensitive. Most upsetting, his conclusions on medical situations lack severely; rather than providing information, he relies on conjecture and is unable or unwilling to clearly address issues. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Best! Dr.! Period!

Please please please Dr. Lorenzo - start your own practice. You took my health seriously, and you were right every single time. Brilliant in fact. I would be so happy if you started your own practice. If I didn't hate Kaiser so much I would re-join Kaiser just to see you.

Dr. Felicio S Lorenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culver City, CA.