Dr. Felicitas B Livaudais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicitas B Livaudais?

Kaiser kihei pediatrician

She's very kind, sweet, understanding, she acknowledges your child's stepping stones, however because her practice is in kihei sometimes she's hard to schedule with.

Pediatrician for my children

Dr. Livaudais is the best of the best. There is no one I will take my kids to see but her. She provides excellent care, always listens to my worries and looks into them. She treats us fairly and is never in a bad mood. She will check into things that could be going on instead of making us wait it out, and leaving us crazy with worry. She is very friendly and my kids love her. She always follows up after tests are done. I would recommend her to every one I know in fact I do that on a daily basis!