Dr. Felipe C Albuquerque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felipe C Albuquerque?

BEST NEUROLOGICAL SURGEON

Thanks to Dr Albequerque And his PED device I've had a new outlook on life.

Dr. Albuquerque saved my life. I suffered a Fisher 3 hemorrhagic aneurysm and was airlifted to Barrow where Dr. Albuquerque and his team performed surgery in the middle of the night. They followed me in hospital for a month and treated every vascular spasm immediately. Because of his rapid and brilliant treatment I have only the most minor of deficits as a result of the aneurysm. I am truly lucky and thankful for Dr. Albuquerque, his team, and all the staff at St. Joseph's Barrow Institute.

This is a true professional in every senseof the word.His

Wonderful doctor

My father was brought to Barrow's with a pulmonary embolism and Dr Albuquerque was the only doctor who spent time explaining things to my mother and our family. He was caring and considerate to us as my father was dying. We will never forget the kindness and professionalism he showed us... he is an example of what all doctors should be!

Dr. Felipe C Albuquerque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.