The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felipe Collares MD
Dr. Felipe Collares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelsea, MA, with other offices in Lexington, MA and Brookline, MA (and 3 other locations). His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Collares is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Felipe Collares has 6 locations
1 Deaconess Rd
Boston, MA 02215
Dr. Felipe Collares has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Felipe Collares has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Collares is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians HMFP at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
Dr. Felipe Collares Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Felipe Collares's office for more information.
1000 Broadway Chelsea, MA : (617) 660-6302
482 Bedford St Lexington, MA : (781) 672-2217
1101 Beacon St Brookline, MA : (617) 731-5250
1340 Boylston St Boston, MA : (617) 267-0900
1 Deaconess Rd Boston, MA 02215
25 Boylston St Chestnut Hill, MA : (617) 754-0302
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Felipe Collares, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Chelsea, MA, in this video.
Dr. Felipe Collares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MA.